|Site Map |
|Terms and Conditions|
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
Prices and payment
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling, and may be per bottle or per case, as marked. The prices include Value Added Tax, unless otherwise specified. Any delivery charges are additional.
- All prices are indicative and vin-est..reserves the right to not trade through bad or stale prices.
- Where a particular wine is part of a pre-mix case with a general discount applied, the discounted price for the case is relative to the non-discounted prices for the constituent wines.
- We reserve the right to terminate any special offer at any time, without notice.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped. If you do not wish to pay online, you may send your card information via phone, fax or by post.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
- We won't sell wine to anyone who isn't 18 years old or over. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you are buying a case of wine as a gift - the recipient must also be over 18 years old.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude Vin Est ... liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
loss or damage was not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed;
loss or damage was not caused by any breach on the part of the supplier;
loss or damage relates to business and/or non-consumers.
Customers should also be aware of the following inherent risks and warnings:
- Alcohol should be consumed in moderation.
- A case of wine is heavy so extra care should be taken when lifting it. If you are concerned about the weight we advise that you transfer the bottles 1 or 2 at a time.
- Red wine in particular may cause staining if spilt so extra care should be taken.
- Sparkling wines and champagnes can be volatile due to the build up of gasses extra care should be taken when opening these.
We guarantee your satisfaction. <All of our products come with a 30 day no quibble guarantee.>
We Promise :
- If you buy any of our wines and you don't like a bottle, we will credit your account for the full amount for that bottle.
- If you have bought a whole case of one particular wine, then we will refund the whole case, including delivery, as soon as we have collected the rest of the wine from you, you must have only drunk one bottle from the case.
- Stolen Wine - If the wine gets stolen, we will ship you another case free of charge, providing you notify us within 90 days. However, the latest case must be signed for on delivery.
- Breakages In the event that any of the bottles in your case are damaged, please let us know within 90 days and we will issue you a full refund for those bottles.
- Availability - If a wine is no longer available, we will match the wine and inform you.
Customer satisfaction - If you are dissatisfied with our performance in any way, please contact our customer services department immediately on 01367 252861, or email email@example.com....Alternatively go to our FEEFO site.
We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your wine if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control such as, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood, storm or Act of God, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
The sale of the goods takes place only when the wine is despatched from our warehouse. Until that time, no charge will be made to your credit card and vin-est... will not be bound to supply the goods at the price.
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
Delivery Schedule. We will normally send your order to you within 10 working days.
You must inform us within two working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
Delivery is £6.99 per delivery regardless of how many cases you order. We normally deliver Monday to Friday, 7.00am to 7.00pm. We can leave the wine in a safe place as pre arranged or if you are not there the driver will leave a card for you to arrange a more convenient delivery time
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free.